JO Legacy Society Donations
JO Legacy Society is a registered non-profit society with charitable income status. Funds will be used to maintain the operation of the society and raise funds for scholarships for present JO students. Our purpose:
- To protect, preserve, and display heritage objects, archival materials, history books, pamphlets, pictures, and memorabilia of John Oliver Secondary School and display them in public places.
- To establish and maintain an accessible online digital web-library/database of the heritage objects, history documents, pictures, archival material, and other scholarly materials for the benefit of the public.
- To advance education by providing publicly available scholarships, bursaries, and other forms of financial assistance to students attending John Oliver Secondary School.
- To undertake activities ancillary and incidental to the attainment of the above-mentioned charitable purposes.
How to Donate
To donate to the JO Legacy Society, choose one of the following payment options:
(Please indicate if you would like a tax receipt if your donation is over $20.)
Donate using e-Transfer by sending the funds to firstname.lastname@example.org. No security question is required. Note: Paying via e-transfer is the preferred method because it is FREE; PayPal charges a small fee for each transaction.
- Cheque: Mail your cheque to:
JO Legacy Society
530 East 41st Avenue
Vancouver BC V5W
- In Person
You can donate by cash or cheque at any JO Legacy Society event and also at your alumni reunions.